Non-contact voltage tester ideal for fast initial checking of any suspected fault sources. Includes batteries.
The Testo 745 non-contact Voltage Tester has a voltage range of up to 1,000 V AC. It is ideal for fast initial checking of any suspected fault sources. If an alternating current is present, the Voltage Tester will flash red and makes a corresponding warning sound. The Voltage Tester also has a filter for high-frequency interference signals therefore increasing its reliability. It is both waterproof and dustproof according to IP 67.
Filter for high-frequency interference signals
Visual and acoustic signal
Waterproof and dustproof according to IP 67
Measuring point illumination
- Voltage testing 12 to 1,000 V AC
- Measuring point illumination Yes
- Measurement category CAT IV 600 V
- CAT III 1,000 V
- Protection class IP 67
- Operating temperature -10 to +50 °C
- Storage temperature -15 to +60 °C
- Dimensions 155 x 25 x 23 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight 63 g
- Warranty 2 years
- Authorisations CSA, CE
- Standards EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1
There are no reviews yet.