1. Personal data we may collect about you
Your contact details – such as name, address, email, telephone/mobile phone number. We obtain this information directly from you.
For students attending our training courses, your registered user details and history – such as details of products or services purchased, installation/training/service history, we obtain this information directly from you from your use of our products and services. Your preferences – such as whether or not you want to receive marketing communications.
Visitors to our website – When you visit our website, we automatically collect the following types of personal information:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating systems and platforms.
- Information about your visit to the website, including the uniform resource locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, referral sources, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicks) and methods used to browse away from the page.
2. Purposes for which we may use your personal data
We may use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
Providing products and services to you – including account administration and management, order fulfilment, facilitating with installation services, managing customer relations, billing and payment administration, fraud detection and prevention, providing customer support services, handling complaints and enquiries.
3. Disclosures of your personal data
4. How long we keep your personal data
We will normally keep your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of ours and thereafter for a period of seven years. If, after this point, we have not exchanged any communications, you may contact us directly and request us to delete your data.
5. Legal basis for processing
Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd is the controller of your personal data and responsible for complying with applicable data protection laws.
Where we collect and use your personal data for the purposes described above, we do so on the legal basis that either (a) the collection and use is necessary for the performance of a contract between us, or (b) you have given your consent to such use, or (c) it is in our legitimate interests to use your data for these purposes and this does not cause you unwarranted hardship or prejudice.
If you provide us with your details and ask us to notify you of products and services that may be of interest to you, you consent to our contacting you by email, telephone, SMS and/or post for these purposes.
Emails that we send to you for marketing purposes may be tracked to ensure that the messages have been received and responses recorded. We will not track non-marketing emails.
7. Your rights
You have the right to:
• Access your personal data – you have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you. We will require the request to be in writing, accompanied by proof of identity. This will ensure we only provide data to the correct person.
• Withdraw your consent to direct marketing – you can exercise your right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email we have sent you.
• Restriction – in limited circumstances you may be able to require us to restrict our processing of your personal data. For example, if you consider what we hold is inaccurate and we disagree, the processing may be restricted until the accuracy has been verified.
• Erasure – where we have no lawful basis for holding onto your personal data you are may ask us to delete it.
• Portability – in limited circumstances you may be entitled to have the personal data you have provided to us sent electronically to you for you to provide to another organisation.
• Complaint Procedures – you can make a complaint by contacting – Red Dragon Air Conditioning Ltd in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the way the complaint is dealt with, you can escalate the complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure.
Personal data on our systems is only accessible by appropriately trained staff who need to access your personal data as part of their job.
We only use third party service providers where we are satisfied that the security they provide for your personal data is at least as protective as the security we use ourselves.
9. Links to other websites
Please note, this website contains links to other websites that are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for our privacy practices and our security. We recommend you check the privacy policies for any other websites that you visit.
As a company that operates in the European Union, we understand and take seriously our responsibilities under GDPR.
We understand that we must ask for your permission to contact you with marketing information. For more details about how we do this please see the Marketing section above.
We also understand that we must inform you about the ways in which we use your data and the lawful basis for processing it. As a company, we use the GDPR lawful basis for processing of “Contract” to process your personal data.
12. Contact us
Corporate address: Unit 6 Sturmi Way, Village Farm Industrial Estate, Pyle, Bridgend, CF33 6BZ.
Telephone: 01656 743661