Rugged, accurate and wireless
- Confidently perform evacuations with a reliable, leak-proof seal.
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- There are three ways to use: View from 1) up to 1000’ away via the Job Link® mobile app, 2) on the Fieldpiece SMAN® Refrigerant Manifold, or 3) direct from the MG44’s display.
- Three ways to view: New larger backlit LCD screen is easier to read and its dot-matrix display shows more info including 1) bar graph, 2) rate, and 3) rate meter.
- IP54-rated weather-resistant.
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance.
Designed for the field.
Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helps eliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port – even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. It’s also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case.
Install anywhere – even one-handed.
The new, smaller cylindrical shape of the Wireless Vacuum Gauge, its no-slip grip, and the addition of a reversible angled coupler—mean the MG44 is easy to manipulate and install in the toughest spots.
Three ways to use.
While you’re performing an evacuation, this gauge allows you to monitor progress via the Job Link® app from up to 1000’ away. The MG44 also works with existing SMAN® Refrigerant Manifolds (SM380V/SM480V) or you can monitor evacuation measurements directly on the MG44 display.
Three ways to view.
A dot-matrix display means you get multiple views – bar graph, rate, and rate meter; and our new larger backlit LCD screen is bright and easy to read, even in low light or at odd angles.
There are no reviews yet.