Testo 552i Wireless Vacuum probe – 0564 2552
Testo 552i – App-controlled wireless vacuum probe
- For wireless, hose-free vacuum measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps using just only one service port – with no loss of refrigerant
- Testo Smart App – get an overview of everything: Detect vacuum quickly and easily via a graphic illustration in the app, with an alert in the event of any critical values, e.g. through vibration of the smartphone
- Automatic connection via Bluetooth: The probe connects to the testo Smart App or to the appropriate digital manifold from Testo, e.g. testo 557s, testo 550s – so you can also read measured values conveniently on your manifold’s large display
- Convenient, robust housing with protection class IP 54
- Built-in 45° angle for easy installation at any service port
- Continuously high performance in all conditions: You can depend on this wireless vacuum probe from Testo – it combines proven Testo quality with excellent robustness
What’s Included: App-controlled testo 552i wireless vacuum probe, including batteries and calibration protocol.
- Identify vacuum quickly and easily by means of the graphical display in the App or on the digital manifold screen
- Connects automatically via Bluetooth® to the testo Smart App and digital manifolds
- Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the robust, easy-to-handle housing with IP 54 protection class
- Easy installation at any service port thanks to the integrated 45° angle
Use the Testo 552i vacuum probe with Bluetooth to measure vacuum wirelessly with speed, ease and precision via just one service port – with no loss of refrigerant. The Testo Smart App supports you with numerous intelligent features – for example, you can see the vacuum by simply glancing at the graphic illustration in the app or on the manifold’s display. Thanks to its robust, convenient housing and proven measuring technology, the vacuum probe is compact and reliable when carrying out your vacuum measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps.