T/C Type T, audible alarm, connection to an optional radio probe, with battery and calibration protocol.
Testo 926-1 channel Thermometer (0560 9261)
The fast-action, efficient temperature measuring instrument, Testo 926, for the food sector. The optional TopSafe protection case renders it insensitive to dirt, therefore making it the ideal partner for large-scale kitchens, hotels, restaurants or the food industry. Besides measuring minimum and maximum values, readings can also be printed on site on the Testo fast printer. In addition to the wide range of standard probes with cable, a wireless radio probe can be used simultaneously, if required.
- Fast-action probes for every application
- Wireless measurement with radio probes possible (optional)
- Measurement data printout on site on the Testo fast printer
- TopSafe, the indestructible protection case (optional)
- Minimum/maximum value memory
- Large backlit display
- Auto-Hold automatically recognises full-scale value
- Audible alarm (adjustable alarm limits)
- Measurement parameters °C, °F, °R
|Storage temperature||-40 to +70 °C|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Battery type||9V block battery, 6F22|
|Dimensions||182 x 64 x 40 mm|
|Probe – Type T (Cu-CuNi)|
|Meas. range||-50 to +400 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.3 °C (-20 to +70 °C)
±(0.7 °C ±0.5% of mv) (remaining range)
|Resolution||0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C)
1 °C (remaining range)
There are no reviews yet.