Testo 435-4 Multi-function Instrument for VAC & IAQ – (0563 4354)
The ambient air conditions measuring instrument, for asssessing Indoor Air Quality and tuning and testing VAC systems, stands out on account of its efficient measurement process. The user-friendly measuring instrument has the right measurement engineering for every application and different flow speeds; for example, thermal probes, vane or Pitot tube measurement. Probe-controlled menus and selectable user profiles, e.g. for duct measurement or long-term measurement, ensure the user-friendliest operation possible. The IAQ probe measures Indoor Air Quality by measuring the CO2 level, air moisture and air temperature. In addition, lux and comfort level probes can be connected to measure draught air. Clear analysis and archiving ensure convenient documentation. Temperature and humidity measurement is built-in in the thermal probe. The special flow protocol professionally documents duct measurements. It is also possible to connect additional temperature and humidity probes. Readings from up to 3 temperature or humidity probes can be displayed in the measuring instrument; data transmission is by radio, i.e. wireless.
- Instrument memory for 10,000 readings
- PC software for analysis, filing and documentation of measurement data
- IAQ probe, lux probe and comfort level probe
- Thermal probes, vane measurement and built-in differential pressure probe probe for Pitot tube measurement
- Radio probe for temperature and humidity
- Protection class IP54