- Robust and light instrument for daily use
- 30 seconds sensor zeroing
- Integrated condensate trap
- Integrated magnets for easy fixing to burner
The Testo 310 Flue Gas Analyser combines simple functions with a high level of measurement accuracy, and is perfect for all basic measurements on heating systems. Long battery lifetimes of up to 10 hours guarantee high availability. It’s easy handling and compact design make the testo 310 a robust tool for daily work – even when things get rough.
With its capability to perform both basic or more complex combustion analysis, perform maintenance or safety checks, or confirm boiler efficiency, the fully featured testo 310 residential combustion analyser is ready to provide accurate analysis. The stainless steel probe and cone-stop is perfect for residential, and boiler efficiency applications. Simple top-of-display icons show you the current measurement functions. After only 30 seconds, the 310 is ready to test. With five different fuels to select from (Natural Gas, Propane, Fuel Oil 2%, Biomass 5%, Wood 20%), it provides the flexibility you need for all your residential combustion analysis applications.
- O2, CO (with built-in NOx filter), CO2
- Undiluted CO (CO air free)
- Ambient CO
- Draft & Pressure
- Temperature (flue & ambient)
- Combustion/flue gas efficiency & excess air