- Fast and easy to operate: intuitive measurement menus and fast-response via large 5-inch HD Smart-Touch display
- Including O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm
- Digital reporting – measured values can be stored in pre-formed report protocol including full customer address and site details
- 3rd sensor slot to allow optional Nitric Oxide (NO) sensor to be fitted to allow device to give calculated NOx measurement (sensor 0393 0151 required)
Testo 300 – Flue Gas Analyser advanced kit (0564 3002 91)
Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the Testo 300 flue gas analyser. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
Testo 300 flue gas analyser with smart-touch operation – Features
Impressive measuring technology and quality
• Fitted with O2 sensor, and 4,000ppm CO sensor
• Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
• TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3
• Supplied with compact flue gas probe with latching connector to ensure a reliable and robust connection
• Optionally available probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement.
Smart, intuitive, efficient: easy operation in day-to-day work
• Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyser: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
• Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
• Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
• Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
• Signature function: your customer can sign measurement reports directly on the instrument
• E-mail measurement reports directly to the office or to customers via WiFi hotspot
• Large 5-inch HD display – enables you to see all the system’s parameters immediately
• Ready to use straight away: in standby mode, the Testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button. Use it straight away with the next customer – because you no longer need to wait for the end of the zeroing phase
• Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer (optional) or transfer of pdf reports to PC or smartphone.
testo 300 flue gas analyzer with O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm (0633 3002 70)
USB mains unit, including cable (0554 1105)
Compact basic flue gas probe, 180 mm, Ø 6 mm, Tmax. 500°C; 1.5 m hose; including cone for fixing (0600 9740)
2 x clamp probes (NTC) for temperature measurements on pipes (Ø 6-35 mm) with fixed cable (cable length 1.4 m) (0615 5505)
Pressure connection kit with 2 silicone hoses (Ø 6 mm and Ø 4 mm, each 1 m long) and measuring instrument adapter for testo 300 (0554 1203)
Soft-case style Instrument bag (0516 3001)
There are no reviews yet.