£4,290.00 + VAT
This 22 day air conditioning and refrigeration course has been designed for new entrants to the industry and/or those already working in the industry looking to acquire the necessary formal qualifications. Due to specific requirements of some of the qualifications included in this course, the course will need to be attended in the order of the qualifications listed below.
Each qualification can be taken at a frequency suited to the candidate as long as they are attended in the correct sequence.
This ’22 day’ course provides candidates with the following:
- 2 – days Level 3 refrigerant handling training and assessment in ‘Mobile Air Conditioning Systems’ – MACS
- 2 – days training on service and maintenance of Mobile Air Conditioning Systems and various methods of leak detection applicable to both mobile and stationary systems
- 2 – days Level 3 training and assessment in commercial pipework & brazing
- 2 – days training and assessment in the Safe Isolation of Electrical Circuits
- 2 – days training and assessment in Basic Refrigeration Electrics
- 5 – days training on the installation, testing and commissioning of a ‘Split A/C System’
- 5 – days Level 3 training and assessment for the F-Gas Category 1 certificate
- 2 – days Level 3 training and assessment in the ‘Safe Use of Flammables Refrigerants’
Please call the office on 01656 743661 or email us for dates throughout 2023
Individual elements of the course such as the MACS, Pipework & Brazing, Split System Installation with F Gas Category 2 and F Gas Category 1 certificates are still available as stand alone, 10- or 14-day courses, please call the office for full details.