A/C twin turbo refrigerant recovery machine Mastercool 220v – 50/60 hz (69300-220)
Refrigerant recovery machine Mastercool 69300-220 the recovery systems are compact, lightweight and work with all refrigerants. Theyre ideal for commercial, residential or industrial appliance applications. Our recovery systems offer a state-of-the-art 1/2 hp oil-less compressor with a built-in high volume cooling fan. This new innovative design delivers maximum cooling efficiency which keeps the compressor working at high capacities in even the hottest climates. The compressor is also protected by an automatic low pressure cut-off switch that shuts off the unit once the recovery is complete. This auto shut-off feature eliminates the risk of compressor failure and reduces the user’s need to monitor the entire recovery system. All of our recovery systems offer our newest color-coded gauges with pressure readings in psi, bar and mpa. Our stainless steel ball valve designed manifold controls the flow smoothly and quickly with only a 1/4 turn. With all of this protected by a reinforced hard plastic case, mastercools new recovery systems will meet all your refrigerant recovery needs.
Features & benefits:
- Revolutionary double piston oil-less compressor
- Auto low pressure switch for durability of compressor
- Safety high pressure switch
- Simple internal structure for field service
- Largest volume recovery rate in market
- For use with all refrigerants including r410a
- Injection molded high density polyethylene case for maximum durability
- Large ergonomically positioned gauges for easy reading
- Front cover has bumper guards built in to reduce damage to the control knobs.
- 1/2 hp oil less compressor
- Recovery rate:
- Direct vapor up to .39 kg/min
- Direct liquid up to 3.1 kg/min
- Push pull up to 8.1 kg/min
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50c
- Weight: 11 kg (25 lbs)
- Dimensions: 457mm (l) x 254mm (w) x 356mm (h)
- Case material is HDPE (high density polyethylene).
- Compatible refrigerants: all CFC, HCFC and HFCS